If Moms Were Flowers I'd Pick You Instructions
Here are the basic directions. More detail is in the accompanying video.
1. Gather your supplies. You will need paint (acrylic paint works great) in a variety of colors and paint brushes. I also recommend baby wipes to wipe off any accidents.
2. Your board has been sanded and is ready to paint. Choose a bright or dark color of paint for your background so the white words will show up well. Let dry. Then paint a second coat. After that is dry, lightly sand over the entire painted surface and wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Your board should feel smooth.
3. Next you will place your words on your board by removing the back layer. This will leave you with the white letters on a clear sticky rectangle piece. See video listed below. Place your letters on the board either at the top or bottom. The space you leave will be where you paint your flowers.
4. Carefully peel back the clear piece while leaving the letters on the sign. If a letter pulls up just roll back and press down and try again. This takes a little patience.
5. The last step is to add your flowers.Below are some simple flower shapes – a spiral, blob, and fingerprint.
These are simple ideas for those not comfortable coming up with a design on their own. Painting the main color and then letting those dry before adding details works best. A hairdryer works well to speed things up.
If you have any questions feel free to email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through Facebook or Instagram.
Happy Mother's Day!